- COVID-19 schedule: To minimize direct contact with others during this time, we ship out orders once a week, usually on Fridays or Saturdays.
- COVID-19 Delays for International Orders: For orders shipping outside of the US, current delivery times are severely extended. Unfortunately, we are unable to give you a timeline of how long transit will be (it has varied wildly depending on the destination and when it was shipped), however, we will supply you with a tracking number that you can check. Please be patient and know that we will always help in any way we can.
- Buyers are responsible for customs and any applicable import taxes.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges.
- If an item arrives damaged, please let us know right away so we can make it right.
- If your order arrives broken, please contact us via email with 48 hours & send us a photo of the damaged pieces. We need to make sure we are able to document this when we file a claim.
- If a package is marked "delivered" by the mail service you've selected to use, they are unlikely to fulfill any missing claims even though most orders are insured. Since we are a small business, we are unable to be held responsible to replace missing or stolen packages. We supply tracking in order to help you keep eye out for your packages!